As a business development intern for JiggAerobics your primary responsibility will be to promote our brand and develop external relationships that will result in the scheduling of classes and events. Your concentration will be one of the following target markets:
• Universities/colleges and school systems
• Gyms — national chains and local CrossFit gyms
• Corporations and Non-profits
Your job duties will include:
• Prospecting leads/contacts that align with your focus target market.
• Ex: Directors of student activities at colleges and universities, gym managers, local CrossFit gym owners, HR personnel of corporations and Directors of nonprofit organizations
• Setting up meetings whether it be in person or virtual with leads and contacts to explain the JiggAerobics brand and what we can do for them.
• Following up with leads on a weekly basis in order to close the deal.
• Successfully converting leads into customers by setting up classes and events.
• Maintaining a relationship with that customer to develop repeat classes.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree from an accredited university.
• Proven ability to make coherent and concise presentations.
• Proven ability to close a deal.
• Proven ability to communicate professionally.
• Must be proficient in email and Microsoft office suites—Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• 1-2 years of sales experience
• Cover letter
• Head shot